Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's been awhile

It's been awhile ( love staind ) but I'm back. I have been working on some designs, orders, and jewelry designs. I missed the jewelry end of my crafting, it has been years. When I found some boxes that had some of my old stuff, I had to get back to that too. I don't think that I should open different shops for everything I have, you know like spa ( my own Lush stuff ), jewelry, and clothes. I know that it takes all my free time trying to get the 2 shops seen, If I had more I couldn't have time to make my products.
Right now while I am typing this I am listening to a Lush haul video on youtube in the background, we do not have a Lush store here close to where I live. Though I make my own soaps and bath stuff, I have got to check out that store next time I go where they may have one.  Now this video has got me wanting my stuff for the new bath products to come in. 
I'm about to go and take some pics of the new design for t shirts and bags that I got screen printed earlier.

Here is a new necklace that I made last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment