Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm back



I spent the day shopping with my niece, Jessica, my sister and my mom. We had to get some things for the school trip my niece and sister are going on. I didn't get too crazy with the shopping myself, I'm trying to get it under control, I can  relate to " Confessions of a Shopaholic" . My thing was things for my home. Sometimes I slip and get a little crazy but for the most part I control it. Now I ask myself  "Do I really really need this". My hubby is the best, he never says a word, once he looked into the room after one of my spending days and said " Do I want to know how much you spend ", and I said " Only if you want to get real angry ".

I have a new design up on etsy, it is cute and I have a deal going on, get a tee and get a canvas tote for FREE.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7831064

No comments:

Post a Comment