Saturday, October 17, 2009

Facebook

I hate facebook but 4 different times yesterday I was asked if I had a page so I thought I would join again. And still it is crap, no music, video, you can't personalize your page, it just really sucks as much as it bites when you can't be artistic with your stuff. Not only that I think facebook knows I hate them because it is the only page that freezes up when I try to do the few things it allows.
Today I plan to stay home and clean, no shopping today unless I get that done. Hmmm I don't see shopping for today.
I got some new tees ordered for some orders that I need to get done. I let my main web site go. I'm trying to find a user friendly site to build.
Now for the photography side of my world. I have a 5 generation, family, and baby session coming up next week. I will be working on some Christmas card layouts and get them posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment