Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day with hubby

Hubby and I went to church this morning. After that we went to Memphis so that I could get some supplies for my jewelry designs, I have tons of things coming from online but I wanted to get my hands on something today. I want to set up the torch and do lampwork beads again but it's too dangerous, and if it can go wrong it will for me. Then again I  have the screen printing, jewelry, soap & spa things, and pet supplies oh and my photography ( never give that up, love too much ). You could say that I love being creative.

I am sitting here typing this and watching my Coupling DVD. 4 years is not enough, I wish they would start it up again. I love brit coms, Ab Fab, Coupling,  are a few that I could watch over and over.
It was cold here this morning finally talked Billy into letting me turn on the heat. He stays hot and I stay cold but I do like the cool weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment