Wednesday, October 28, 2009

And he tasted like black cherries

I've been working on some soap ( well if you can call it work when it's fun ). Hmmm I did not know that I needed to line my wooden mold with freezer paper first. I had to heat the mold in the oven to release the soap.
I didn't get to work on my other new project, maybe tomorrow.

I am as much into different teas as I am coffee. You can't get good tea here, you have to order it online. Well I take that back, I have run a cross a few at Marsall's ( I love that store ). Here in the photo I am brewing up some cherry tea. I looked hard to find Black Cherry tea after the Sex and the City where Carry meets " The Russia" and they have some with dessert. At the end he kisses her good night and she says " And he tasted like black cherries". Well I had to find some then.

No comments:

Post a Comment