Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween


We have our big dog Oreo put up so that he will not jump on people. He loves kids and he has no clue how to act, we have spoiled him. If he sees a child he will lose his mind, jump all over them knock them down. Hubby and I got a few Halloween decorations yesterday that were on sale, I put them out today, they were cute, now I get to take them down tomorrow. Oh well I will have them out for more that one day for next year.
I have sold a few things to my cousins where they were here ( that is always nice ) I also have a few orders. Now I am working on them.
I'm sitting here sipping on some coffee, checking out my listings on etsy, I need to up load some new shirts but I think I'll wait until Monday. I need to go and get my clothes ready for in the morning for church, I am bad about dragging around and missing church because I feel that I don't have anything to ware.
I hope everyone has a fun and safe time out tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment