Monday, October 5, 2009

Hmmm Is my blog stinky :0

I am kinda new to the blog thing. I have started 2 different threads on etsy about following my blog. People list their info and I go and add them to my contacts. I have about 40 now added and when I look at who has added me I only see 6, what is up with that. When you add someone wouldn't they add you back I guess what I need to do is see the ones that were kind enough to add me, keep them and weed out the ones that don't add me back. I'm  going to give the others about a week ( maybe they don't log on everyday ) and then I will see about knocking that list down.
It's kinda like what's wrong with my blog. Oh well maybe I'm not alone in this.
I got some new long sleeve coming and I put in a order for some more screens this week. I love it when the screen come in ready to use and I don't have to prepare them for the artwork.

1 comment:

  1. I have noticed that too - not everyone who posts in those threads follows everyone else - to be honest, I don't either, and I know I am following people that are not following me back. But that's okay - I'm more focused on keeping my blog interesting (to me at least!) and getting readers who are actually interested in what I have to say rather than just following me because I am following them. I guess it just takes time...

    ReplyDelete