Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday

Christmas has gone by so quickly. I enjoyed spending time with my family, taking photos and watching the kids open their gifts, and the food, not bad at all. I think I am ready to start my diet come the first of the year and kick caffeine for a while. Oh I do love my coffee, I hope I get the same great taste from decaf ( LOL ) but hmmm I don't think so. If I can give up smoking 3 packs a day I know good and well I can give up coffee.
I got the gift of the what I think is the flu this Christmas, wasn't that sweet. I'm not going to go into the whole whinny " Oh I'm so sick" and all that boring crap, here is the jest of it " It sucks ". I was going to get Brooke tomorrow but I don't think I will now, no reason for her to get this. I have been so careful too, at this moment at my desk I am looking at 4 different types of hand sanitizers, I keep one in my purse and one in my truck. I even have the Ed Hardy brand ( even stylish with my hand sanitizer lol ) but I like the Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body works better. I not only put it on my hands but I inhale it thinking that would somehow help, there's alot of my family that does that too. Up to now it has worked. Oh well I guess it was going to hit sooner or later.

I've been working on some orders of necklaces and tees. I've got some new designs worked up, now I just need to photograph them.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment