Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Latest on health


Today I had the ultrasound done. It was really just to get a better look and decide what to do next. I do need a historectomy but the funny part is I already got that part set in my head last week, and I really am fine with it but when my Dr was telling me about the drug that we are going to try to shrink them some before the surgery I did freak out a little on the inside. It's a shot ( Ohhh noooo )once a month, then we didn't know if we could start it today because they have to call and get approval to use it, now that had me somewhat nervous. I did not know that a clinic would have a drug that needed the go ahead to use, so the side effects worried me. When they got the go ahead I asked the nurse what the side effects were and she said that it would put me in early mentapause and hot flashes. I was like give me that drug, no more periods and all the crap that goes with it, and hot flashes, please, I am the most cold nature person you will ever meet I could jack this heat up around here to 80 and be comfortable. The nurse that gave me the shot, great, did not even feel it. I was a big baby for no reason. We are looking at March for the surgery and I am fine with it, I just pray we can shrink it enough to have the new type of surgery. They told us to wait 20 min out in the waiting room after the shot to see if I had any reaction, and I'm like what kind of reaction are we looking for, stumbling around or fall out dead, she didn't say lol. They are all so nice there, I don't think I would be this calm if they weren't.
While we were doing the ultrasound I told Billy " wouldn't it be something if it were like that show, I didn't know I was pregnant, but then again 3 years, I think we are safe."
Got a new necklace listed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment