Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dec 2 - pray for me

Where to begin, 2 weeks ago the pain that I have had for more than 3 years has got to a point of having to do something. I was walking and the pain was so great that I froze and could not move. I went to the doctor for pain pills and they sent me to have a CAT scan that day. They found some tumors and now I have to see someone tomorrow. I use to have this fear of going to the doctor, but the pain was so bad I did not care what happened. I am to a point to where I am sick of having to take breaks while I am out because of pain from standing ( walking didn't hurt until a few weeks ago ). All this time I thought it was from my weight and now I find out this. I don't care what they have to do as long as the pain goes away. I pray that it is not cancer, I think that I would hurt all the time if it were that. I did check on some wigs just to be ready if I need them. I'm not sure if all cemo does that or not. I have strangers complement me on my hair so I am very funny about my hair.
Today I stood in line at Michaels with tears running down my cheeks because the lady in front of me had like 50 things for them to scan and the pain gets worse, then the other half of a pain pill kicked in and I was in heaven. At that moment I no longer had a fear of doctors, sick people, & needles but the fear that I would get worse and pain pills would not help.
The day I had the scan done I was telling Billy about it and he was worried about what it could be and I told him " It's got to be a okay, I go to this next doctor December 2 on your birthday, so it's got to be good news".
I bet I won't find out anything tomorrow, just meet with this doctor and set up for some tests and things.
Power of prayer. I believe it strongly so please pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment