Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday

This morning we went to church after that came home. Barbara came by and bought some things form me and I made a cd for a talent show that she is helping with.
I got some things done around here took care of some orders I had online ( lovin' that ).
Today I was physically pain free and I didn't have to take anything! I had to take breaks but not as often as before. Tomorrow will be the true test, we are going shopping in Memphis and that sometimes means I could be somewhere that I can't sit or prop my leg up. I will be taking something with me  just to be on the safe side. What do people do that hurt and can't find relief. I mean I know that if worse comes to worse I can just sit on the floor ( wouldn't that get some stares ), but some people have nothing they can do and no amount of pain pills other than knocking them out will help. Before this I've always been able to take physical pain I guess because I would think it's much better than emotional pain, you know like a trade off of some sort. Like " If I can handle this nothing bad will happen ( and to me bad is emotional pain, is it not everyones fear  ) ". I know that sounds crazy, but I am strange sometimes.
Tonight was light a candle in memory of a child that has gone on to heaven. I lost a first cousin, Justin and 2 second cousins that died years ago and they were first cousins. Please remember those that have lost loved ones in your prayers, this time of year is the hardest for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment