Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Back to life

I went to the dr yesterday which was a month into recovery and he said everything was fine and that I wouldn't need to come back for a year unless I had problems.
So now on with life. I ordered some new burn out tees to print, I love them, they are so vintage and soft. I've got lot's of things coming in for my setup at the shop, can't wait for it all to come in.
I just got finished making some soap in Juicy couture, smells wonderful. The problem at first was that I did not have my wooden mold fixed just right and soap got everywhere in my kitchen. As if that were not enough, I tried to fix omelets for dinner tonight and that was something that I could do perfect before but for some reason tonight it was a complete flop, I ended up scrambling it. I saw Brooke kind of poking around at her plate like she was afraid to tell me it was bad, so I told her we would just give it to the dogs, I think I saw a smile on her face. I'm not trying that again for a while. Right now the kitchen is a nightmare but I had to get out and take a break.
I'm about to watch a crafting live web show that comes on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment