Monday, November 9, 2009

Photo session

This weekend I got to photograph my cousin's collage cap and gown photo. I enjoyed it, anytime I have a camera in my hand is a good day.
Brooke spent the weekend with us. She wasn't feeling too good, had inner ear. Needless to say I didn't force her to pose for me ( at first she asked me, then she didn't feel like it ). She is one of me models that let me blind her with the light kit while learning my lighting and settings for my camera ( she is so sweet ).
Went to Memphis to the MAC counter and got the limited pigment set ( very nice ) this will be the first pigments that I will have used, I've tried before but gave up too quick. I will be checking out the makeup gurus on youtube to see just what cool combos to use, Oh no, I just realized that the lady that helped me forgot my new shadow brush that I went for. I didn't see it on my reciet so that's good. We need a MAC here closer to where I live!! Oh and a sephora ( know I went there too ) I got some hair products from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment