Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day of shopping with Billy

Today we went shopping and ran by Angie's. I got the making memories slice and the " just chillin" slice card. I want to get back to doing scrapbook pages that I hand do. Don't get me wrong I still love the digital ones but sometimes I want to create something with my hands. I have the machine charging now, it looks easy and fun to use. You know I had to do a search on youtube to check out how to use it. Before youtube I would have had to read the instructions on things now I just kick back with a cup of coffee or tea and watch others tell me what to do.
Youtube has saved me a fortune by checking out what others think about a product. If you haven't tried youtube you have missed out. I am thinking about doing some videos on some things that I could help others with.

No comments:

Post a Comment