Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Last Dr appointment B 4 surgery

Today went through the testing for surgery, I am so glad that is behind me now. The Dr and nurses are all the nicest but I am ready for this surgery to be over. I was in such a good mood knowing that the time was near that the Dr. said " you do know that you are having major surgery, right? " I'm like "when will I be at my right state of mind, will there be pain pills" He's like oh there will be pain meds,  me, no you don't understand, I don't want pain relief at first because I want to know my level of pain. I don't know why that is so important for me to know.

I missed Kell on Earth downloading it now on iTunes, I like to play the episodes while I'm on here. I LOVE that show, any show that has someone living their dream is pretty cool but mix that with fashion and make up and I have died and gone to heaven. When I lose this weight, yet again, there will be a shopping trip that is going to be epic ( need to start saving now , that or build up an awesome credit card collection ).

No comments:

Post a Comment